Monday, June 30, 2014

Fanlandia Island

Ever heard of a game called Tomodachi Life?

Well, if you haven't, I think the following video is a good place to start...(warning: there is some language and sexual references, but it's all very comedic, trust me!)

Anyways, you can put all sorts of people on your island (mine is known as Fanlandia Island) and have them interact. I chose to use a whole bunch of fictional characters...so aside from my sister and I, here are the people on the island:

  • Dean Winchester
  • Sam Winchester
  • Castiel
  • Luna Lovegood
  • River Song
  • The TARDIS
  • Molly Hooper
  • Sherlock Holmes
  • John Watson
  • Will Graham
  • Hannibal Lecter 
  • Olive Snook
  • Ned the Pie Maker
  • Chuck Charles
Not even a day in, and some interesting things have happened...here are a few of my favorites.

Cas and Dean have already become good friends!

Hannibal and Will are friends, and then River joined into their circle. In other words, they're a bunch of psychopaths. Sort of.

My sister and I have bonded with Molly, and I've also started a strong friendship with John. So that happened.

WILL HAD THE WEIRDEST DREAM EVER, AND THAT'S EVEN BEYOND WHAT'S ON THE SHOW. SO YEAH, THAT'S SAYING SOMETHING. I CAN'T EVEN EXPLAIN IT.

Sam didn't like salad. I died a little inside.

I may or may not have rigged the system a bit so that Will and Molly are rather compatible...

Ned and Chuck work at the same place! But they haven't met. Yet.

And I'll give you plenty more updates as things happen...

- Rain

No comments:

Post a Comment